We want to share a bit of our journey with you as we spend our first year abroad.
how many people can fit in that car in reality? cjt
In reality, can you call that a car? haha!
I wanted to drive on the Autobahn so I rented a car to drive from Salzburg to Vienna. The rental agency provided me with a luxurious, spacious Smart Car. I was smoked on the Autobahn by charter buses and freight trucks . . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
how many people can fit in that car in reality? cjt
In reality, can you call that a car? haha!
I wanted to drive on the Autobahn so I rented a car to drive from Salzburg to Vienna. The rental agency provided me with a luxurious, spacious Smart Car. I was smoked on the Autobahn by charter buses and freight trucks . . .
Post a Comment