1. Anything that can be different, is.
2. I don't miss neckties and starched shirts.
3. There's just so much reading. I mean, seriously.
4. Instead of me making or advising on policy and program decisions, I am being taught by people who have written books analysing policy and program decisions...albeit in a different arena.
5. Studying a subject in which I have 0 academic background....well, it's always interesting.
6. It's like going to college all over again: no one seems to care about what you did in high school.
7. LOTS of coffee and tea. Mmmm!
8. Facebook is suddenly socially very relevant and hip.
9. No longer can I leave work at the office...deadlines always loom.
10. It's so very weird not to have to show up at an office during work hours....but I don't miss it. ;)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you have a blog! Doug is already talking about how much he misses you. Let us know when you have your permanent address so we know where to send your Christmas card!
Nicole
Post a Comment